To create your account credentials just follow this steps:
- Login into Unnax Portal
- Navigate to Config
- Click on Bank Accounts
- Click on the Credentials Tab
- Click on the blue button "New Credential"
- Select from Login data or Login and signature data
- Follow the steps with the proper data.
- Depending on the bank, there will be different signing methods available. UNNAX will automatically show the ones available for the selected bank.
Step 1 - Admin
- Select the number of administrator associated to this credential.
- Enter a credential name
- Select the linked Bank
Step 2 - Acces
Enter here the login credentials of the Bank Account you want to add to the system
Step 3- Signature Method
Select the signature method associated to your credential
Step 4 - Signature Data
- If you select "Security Card" in the last step, the system will show you a form to fill all the card positions
- Make sure you enter the correct position in each input
- In the field "reference" enter the card reference, usually this number is in one of the sides of the security card
Step 5 - Resume
Check that your data is OK
Step 6 - Complete
Confirm your changes and sign with you Authy code